The $750 Billion Bailout… This is not my usual blogpost. If you decide to skip this post, at least watch the video below, of the girl speaking at UN. It will make you think big-time.
Thoughts Become Things
As you may know, I’m not a big fan of watching the news. I believe we are heavily influenced by what we see and hear, regardless if we actually believe it at first sight. This leaves the global news corporations in a very powerful place to influence citizens, voters and stockmarket traders to play the fiddle for world banks and oil companies. It’s their very own Law Of Attraction playing their tune.
“Thoughts Become Things“. Put the thoughts in the publics head (TV, Radio, Newspapers) and their thoughts become reality for the whole world.
Who Gets The Cash? – Not You!
So the US taxpayer could be donating USD750 Billion to the banks to bail them out of trouble. How stupid is that? Lets understand one thing here: The US Government does not issue the money. The Federal Reserve does. The Fed is owned by the banks, not the US Government. So, here goes the scenario:
- The US taxpayer borrows US750 Billion FROM the Federal reserve (The Banks).
- The taxpayer gives 750 Billion To the banks to fix the mess they got themselves into.
- The US taxpayer then pays interest on the 750 Billion debt for the loan to the US Government.
- Who collects the interests on the loan? Yes, the banks!
- The banks then go and collect the debt owed to them by the consumer, although the US government has already paid it back for them!
- Who has the most control over the government and their decisions? Would it be fair to say: The people who hold the purse strings (The banks)?
I’ll give it 6 month or less and that 750 Billion has just disappeared into the same hole as the rest of the money. But with one great outcome: Another Asset For The Banks: A loan of 750 Billion!
If anyone thinks The President isn’t told what to do by the Banks and Oil Companies, well, they are living in Utopia. And good luck to them. If he doesn’t do it their way, he’ll probably get shot like all the others that didn’t dance to the banks tune. (Lincoln and Kennedy come to mind. They upset the banks big time!)
Hang On A Second! WFT?
Let’s get something straight here…
- The banks lent out money based on overvaluing property and lending more money than the properties were worth.
- The banks knew they couldn’t get their money back because most people were borrowing way above their ability to pay it back. When the shits hit the fan (the economy turns down), companies have to sack their employees, meaning they can’t pay back their loans to the bank.
- The companies go broke, people get kicked out of their houses, and the banks go broke too…
- But the US Government steps in, ADVISED BY EX-BANKERS to bail out the banks (who created this mess in the first place) and give 750 Billion to the banks to cover the debt (that the banks created).
- Now the banks have got a lot of the debt covered, they go and collect the debt AGAIN from the poor American people and kick them out on the street…
- The next step is to go and get MORE money from the government and collect the debt again from the failed loans.
These vermin created this issue by being greedy… they advise the government to bail them out (ex-bankers advising the Bush Administration), and next time they will ask for more. Because, don’t fool yourself… they will want more. And then the same advisors will move into the next US Administration and advise the next guy to help them AGAIN… and again. Until they send the USA broke – and that will happen.
You see, we change governments, but the same advisors advise both sides of government. That’s why “not much” changes! The US will get a new clean face with the same old policies. Pull some wool over the voters eyes again and keep them happy for another 4 years!
Debt Is Good – For The Banks
Everyone knows that debt is liability to everyone, EXCEPT for the banks, for whom it is an ASSET. We base our economy on debt and the very people that control the purse strings want MORE DEBT. A Global Meltdown is exactly what the big banks want. 1929 was a great year for the big banks. So was World War 1, World War 2, Korea, Vietnam, The Middle East, The Middle East and The Middle East.
Give The Money To The PEOPLE – Not The Banks
Now why don’t they give the $750 Billion to the people? The banks will get it anyway!!! Simply pay out the failed loans across the board and help the taxpayer get rid of their debt instead. Kill two birds with one stone. Here goes THE HUMANE scenario:
- The US taxpayer borrows US750 Billion FROM the Federal Reserve (same as before).
- The taxpayer uses 750 Billion to eradicate debt for the taxpayer and foreclosed loans.
- The US taxpayer pays interest on the 750 Billion debt (same as before).
- The money paid off the failed loans goes to, guess who…. The Banks!
- The Banks collect the interest on the 750 Billion loan which will help them (another Asset).
- Who has the most control over the government and their decisions? Should be the bloody voter, not the Banks! If ALL Americans attended the vote, rather than 20-25% then there would be a different outcome. That why voting is not compulsory in a Democracy, right?
Once the banks get their money, they will still bankrupt citizens collecting their loans… they are crooks and, in my opinion, the real scum in this crisis.
Here’s a quote from Nathan Rothschild, the most powerful banker in the world (Bank Of England) during the Napoleonic Era:
” I care not what puppet they put in charge of The Brittish Empire. The person in control is the person that controls the money supply- and that person is ME ” – Nathan Rothschild
There are people all over the world that want to vote in this US election because it affects their life’s directly. Who the world goes to war with next is directly influenced by the next administration of the USA. There should be 300 Million people at the polls – not 60 Million! Everyone knows The Republicans will get kicked out this election. But if they said this:
“We will pay off $750 Billion Dollars of the taxpayers mortgages“, they would win by a landslide!
Why? Because people don’t vote for wars in distant lands, imaginary people hiding in caves, world starvation or greenhouse emissions – They vote for their own personal comfort and benefit. And if people are going broke, the government that fixes it gets in. (Politicians are still scoundrels though)
7 Minutes Of Caring For The World
I’ll leave you with a video that you will watch, if you TRULY CARE about the world. It will be 7 minutes that will change the way you feel about life. This girl cares about our future.
Something to think about! I have spoken to you about The Law Of Attraction in the past. It’s all about caring and wanting good things for ourselves and the world. It needn’t be superstition. Just be a good person and Good Things Do Happen. Good luck!
Have a most outstanding day
SeanRasmussen.com © 2004 – 2008