I have finally got my Internet Marketing Forum on the road! Although only in BETA for one more month, I have opened it up for 200 members to help me test it out and give it a good road test. At this very moment of writing this, there are 162 active members in the forum already learning great strategies from myself and my team of internet marketing moderators.
Considering I have kept it very low key, it has got its fair share of attention. The official launch will be early August 2009. Both the new book: Year Of The Affiliate 2.0 & The YOTA Internet Marketing Forum.
Why The YOTA Forum?
I love the concept of a forum. Although web 2.0 has moved on with bigger and better things, I believe that a good old fashioned private members Internet Marketing Forum still provides the best personal touch for someone who is learning about making money online. Whether you are a total beginner or an intermediate learner, the forum provides a workable format that is easy for everyone to navigate and learn from.
By the way: YOTA = Year Of The Affiliate. I made my start online with affiliate marketing and sold millions of dollars of product online. I have now decided to share that knowledge and a forum is the best way I can do that.
Year Of The Affiliate 2.0
In the next few weeks, the ‘Leaked version’ of Year Of The Affiliate 2.0 will arrive on the scene. I will make the first 130 pages of my 260+ page book available Totally For Free. The new book will have step by step tutorials on video available in my private members Internet Marketing Forum.
Stay tuned to find out how to get your own free copy of my book: Year Of The Affiliate 2.0: The Leaked Version
The current version of “Year Of The Affiliate” was released in 2008 and was, although never officially launched, surprisingly popular. I originally wrote it to help a handful of people on my database to understand Internet Marketing and share in methods I used to make over $7M of product sales online. One reader wrote back to me within a week telling me how he made US$127 in his first 24 hours of reading the book. Within 3-4 months, he had casually made several thousand dollars without much effort at all. It made me realise that the books content was far better than I gave myself credit for.
YOTA Internet Marketing Forum
So, I have put the forum to the big road test to settle it in with new systems, video tutorials etc. I have preliminarily opened up the YOTA Internet Marketing Forum for 200 members to help me road test it and in a few days 162 people have joined already. I expect to close the intake at the end of the weekend or early next week.
So What Are We Teaching In The YOTA Forum?
Well, for starters, it’s not only me in there. I have 12 super keen moderators who attend the forum for 12 – 16 hours a day. They literally “pounce” on you when you ask a question. Yes, that is their avatars in the Forum Picture above. I call them my little Zodiacs. You’ll understand why when you meet them.
Back to the forum. This has been one of my frustrations with internet marketing forums in the past. You ask a question and you wait, then wait, and wait some more, just to find out that it might not get answered correctly – or at all! Of course there are good ones out there but I decided to put together a proper forum that has everything in it that I ever expected from an internet marketing forum.
What I Expect From An Internet Marketing Forum
Here is what I want in an Internet Marketing Forum. Nothing more, nothing less (I’ll stick to the main points):
- Super Fast Response. I want answers today, within the hour. Not tomorrow! We provide that in our forum with 12 – 16 hours a day coverage.
- Video Tutorials. I want Step by Step Video Tutorials that show me exactly how to do the strategies so I can implement them straight away. I want daily video tutorials Monday – Friday, every week. AND I want hundreds of video’s to watch on every possible topic conceivable.
- Comprehensive Coverage. I want enough information to be able to make money online. That is something that was seriously lacking in internet marketing forums that I have visited in the past. I want to be able to get information to give an offline business much more exposure online. I want to be able to build an online business from scratch… and much more.
- Current Strategies That Work. I want the current strategies – not the outdated stuff that only the dinosaurs use – outdated last year, and the year before. I want the new stuff and I want it now!
We already have most of the above points checked in the forum and are fine tuning others during the BETA stage. My video library will grow by hundreds of video’s every year and there is a new current tutorial uploaded every weekday. More and more internet marketing topics will be added to the forum as we go along and it is happening fast.
I Need 38 More Members Before The Intake Closes
The YOTA Internet Marketing Forum needs 38 more members to reach 200. The forum will launch in August at AUD$99/month and the book alone will sell for AUD$147. However this is what I’m doing for the first 200 (38 spots left):
- $79 AUD/month membership locked in for as long as you stay a member, regardless of what the price goes up to later. Saving of at least $20/month.
- The current version of Year Of The Affiliate. Download it now. Value $97
- The ‘Leaked Version‘ of the new YOTA 2.0 book before anyone else gets it.
- The new version: Year Of The Affiliate 2.0 one week before its release in August. Value: $147
- Pounce on support by me and my 12 internet marketing moderators.
- Step by Step Video Tutorials. New and current video’s every day, Monday – Friday.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee for your first 30 days. Keep all your bonuses anyway. We issue you the money back in your account instantly upon request. No questions asked.
- No Commitment. Cancel your subscribtion any time you like.
- Extra Attention. During the first month we will be all over you like a rash. We are building the forum, building content and developing systems. If you want support, you got it!
Real Results And Real Delivery
Those of you that know me well, know that I’m of high ethics and integrity. The YOTA Internet Marketing Forum is my pride and joy and I am putting everything into it. Put aside cheap sales tricks and false promises. I do NOT belong to that ilk of marketing humanity. I loathe it, disrespect it, and it is not my game. This one is the real thing and I know my regular friends and supporters will back me up on that 100%.
I welcome your comment below this article.
I hope to see you there.
Aussie Internet Marketer © 2004 – 2009