First it was For A Fistful Of Dollars. Finally, now it’s time For A Few Dollars More! Join in the launching webinar below and learn internet marketing for the next 7 weeks. Watch it as many times as you like and be sure to read the competition rules below the webinar recording.
Anyone can join as long as you are prepared to learn and you play fair. Cool? OK. Let’s get started!
It’s free, so what are you waiting for? 😉
Internet Marketing Competition Launch
This is the official launch webinar of the Learn And Earn internet marketing competition: For A Few Dollars More. Recorded on 14th June 2010.
Videos To Make You A Few More Dollars
Here are some videos that will help you along in the internet marketing competition. They are on older pages of my blogs and are relevant to the For A Few Dollars More competition.
- How To Get A Gravatar. This is for your email to be accompanied with an image (Avatar).
- How to Comment. This is for those that are not familiar with commenting on blogs. It is basic but handy for beginners. The video runs through the rules for the previous competition (For A Fistful Of Dollars). Only the dates and prize money is different.
- How To Subscribe To Comments. If you want an email notification when someone replies to a blog you commented on, then this is a handy video.
Commenting Rules: For A Few Dollars More
Here are the common sense rules for commenting throughout the 7 weeks of this internet marketing competition. A list of eligible blogs is further down the page.
- Join the Facebook Fanpage: Sean Rasmussen Talks.
- Read the blog post you comment on.
- Your comment must be relevant to the post and on topic.
- Non relevant comments will be edited out and not counted.
- Short comments will be deleted if they look SPAMMY or FLUFFY.
- You need to use the same name every time you comment so my software will count your comments.
- Use a REAL NAME. Names like “SEO King” & “Avon Girl” won’t be counted.
- Use the same email address every time you comment.
- When posting a comment on one of my blogs for the first time, I need to approve it before it shows up live in the comment view. This is to prevent SPAM.
- If you are under 18 years of age, please get permission from a parent or guardian to compete (just a formality).
- Abusive, defamatory, irrelevant or questionable comments will be removed and not counted.
- Old posts, back dated to the start of the blog, are OK to post on.
- There is no limit to how many comments you can make; just keep the comments relevant.
- Do not post multiple comments in the same thread, unless you are genuinely contributing real content to the conversation.
- Short comments that are obviously posted to get your count up will be edited out and removed.
- Sean Rasmussen’s decision is final and undisputable when choosing the winner.
- Staff and myself are not part of the competition
- I will send the money to the winner ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, as long as the laws of that country allows it.
These blogs will earn you points for your comments.
More blogs will be added to the fold later. All comments from 1st June 2010 until 31st July 2010 will count on all of the blogs added to the list just so you can all have fun competing For A Few Dollars More.
May the best (wo)man win 😉
Aussie Internet Marketer © 2004 – 2010