No, I haven’t been smoking any funny stuff! I’m talking about getting involved on a new level right here on this blog and I will reward you if you are up to it.
I can’t fit all the details in right now as I’m about to travel east for my Adelaide Internet Marketing Session (flight early in the morning), but I will outline the main details now and come back early next week with the full story.
Facebook Has Been Going Nuts!
If you are on Facebook, you may know I posted a question in there yesterday. I got 124 replies in a very short time:
So now comes the time to deliver the answer. I thought it up in a few minutes and now I’m bound to deliver. This will be a rough outline for you to get started if you want to be in the race for $1,000 and many other rewards I will give out.
How To Participate (And Get Started)
The deal is to comment on this blog: SeanRasmussen.com. The person with the most comments on my blog, SeanRasmussen.com (SR.com) for the month of March will be rewarded with $1,000 (AUD)
- There is $1,000 up for grabs March 2010
- Other prizes will be given out too
- There will be a Grand Prize for the overall winner by June 30 – 2010 for the person with the grand total most comments on SR.com
So, keep at it and look for the BIG PRIZE on June 30. I think you may just get pretty excited 😀
Here are some simple rules:
- First, join the Sean Rasmussen Talks Facebook Page. Only members of that Facebook page will be eligible to collect the $1,000.
- Read the post you comment on.
- Your comment must be relevant to the post and on topic.
- Non relevant comments will be edited out and not counted.
- Short comments will be deleted if they look SPAMMY or FLUFFY.
- You need to use the same name every time you comment so my software will count your comments.
- Use a REAL NAME. Names like “SEO King” & “Avon Girl” won’t be counted. I can’t wite out a cheque for $1,000 to Avon Girl.
- Use the same email address when commenting (is only used by software to ID you as the commenter).
- Your comment count is counted for the month of March 2010.
- Any comments you have previously made on SR.com in March-2010 will count towards your total.
- You will be able to see your total running comment tally in the homepage sidebar on SeanRasmussen.com.
- When posting a comment on SR.com for the first time, I need to approve it before it shows up live in the comment view. This is to prevent SPAM.
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Abusive, defamatory, irrelevant or questionable comments will be removed and not counted.
- Old posts, back dated to the start of the blog, are OK to post on.
- There is no limit to how many comments you can make. Just keep them relevant.
- Do not post multiple comments in the same thread, unless you are contributing genuine content to the conversation.
- Short comments that are obviously posted to get your count up will be edited out and removed.
- When you have commented, leave a comment in Sean Rasmussen Talks (on Facebook) to let me know it is there for me to check out.
- Sean Rasmussen’s decision is final and undisputable when choosing the winner.
- I am not part of the competition 😉
- I will send the money to the winner ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, as long as the laws of that country allows it.
- Fine tuning to these rules may be coming…
Next week, I will make some video’s for those of you that may be beginners or need assistance to get involved. You can get started now. Comment anywhere on SeanRasmussen.com to get started. Actually, why not leave a reply (comment) on this very post? There’s no time like the present…
Aussie Internet Marketer © 2004 – 2010
Follow me on Twitter for more updates