Napoleon Hill’s list continues as he works to help you through your process of self-analysis and on to great wealth and success.
Personal Inventory Questionnaire Continued
11. Has my relationship with my associates in work been pleasant, or unpleasant? If it has been unpleasant, has the fault been partly or wholly mine?
12. Have I dissipated any of my energy through lack of concentration of effort?
13. Have I been open-minded and tolerant in connection with all subjects?
14. In what way have I improved my ability to render service?
15. Have I been overindulgent in any of my habits?
16. Have I expressed, either openly or secretly, any form of egotism?
17. Has my conduct toward my associates made them want to respect me?
18. Have my opinions and decisions been based on guesswork or accuracy of analysis and thought?
19. Have I made it a habit to budget my time, my expenses, and my income, and have I been conservative in these budgets?
20. How much time have I devoted to unprofitable effort which I might have used to better advantage?
21. How can I re-budget my time, and change my habits so I will be more efficient during the coming year?
22. Have I been guilty of any conduct which was not approved by my conscience?
23. In what ways have I rendered more service and better service than I was paid to render?
24. Have I been unfair to anyone, and if so, in what way?
25. If I was hiring myself and my services for the year, would I be satisfied with my purchase?
26. Am I in the right line of work, and if not, why not?
27. Has the purchaser of my services been satisfied with the service I have rendered, and if not, why not?
28. What is my present rating on the fundamental principles of success? (Make this rating fairly, and frankly, and have it checked by someone who is courageous enough to do it accurately).
Taking The Time
This concludes the list of suggested self-analysis questions, all intended to help you progress beyond what holds you back in life and achieve each and every one of your goals and dreams. Take the time to consider the list and your answers. It’s the perfect time of year, ringing you right into the new on the note of self improvement and accomplished prosperity for the New year!
Aussie Internet Marketer © 2004 – 2009